Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Surfacing


Wow. So uh, here we go again. That thing bloggers do that I sorta don't like. I don't like it when others do it, and I particularly don't like it when I do it -- which is way too often.

You know what I'm talking about. The "Hey people I haven't blogged in a while, I've been busy with life and yadda-yadda" post.

So you know the drill. I'm still alive. Still reading my feeds. Not commenting on other blogs much these days. The sun is out a lot more. Life is good. Yadda-yadda.

3 comments:

  1. spring is here so the blogging goes down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good life is good.

    Blogging is not for everybody.

    OTOH, you put another 5,000 word comment on my blog I'm gonna delete it and tell you to blog it instead. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to get a breath of fresh air. I've been doing the same, lately.

    ReplyDelete